TonyBet Cookie Richtlinien
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your web browser when you visit a website, or an app. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience. Cookies cannot harm your device as they are non-executable and cannot be used to install malware.
We may use this technology for some different purposes, such as:
- To enable you to use and access Our website and the payment services;
- To enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of and your access;
- To better understand how you navigate through and interact with the Our website and to improve the Our services.
- To show you content that is more relevant to you;
- To monitor and analyze the performance, operation, and effectiveness of the website and TonyBet advertisements;
- To enforce legal agreements;
- For fraud detection and prevention, and investigations;
- For purposes of our own customer support, analytics, research, product development, and regulatory compliance.
We may allow certain business partners to place these technologies on our website. These third-parties may use this technology for analyzing and collecting your activities on our website, for marketing reasons, for helping us detect or prevent fraud or conduct risk assessments.
Our used cookies are separated into these categories:
- Necessary cookies. These cookies are required to enable website functionalities, ensuring it performs how you would expect when you enter the website.
- Performance cookies. These cookies are used for managing the Website. They help us to know how visitors are using each page, which pages are popular. They also tell us which pages are not working so we can improve the website. Without these cookies, online advertisements you see will be less relevant to you and your interests. Although these cookies and similar technologies can track your visits to other websites, they do not usually know who you are.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose and modify your browser setting to accept or decline cookies by visiting the Help section of your browser’s toolbar. Your mobile device may allow you to control cookies through its settings function. Refer to your device manufacturer’s instructions for more information. If you are not sure about the Cookies or you need more information about them, we recommend you visit allaboutcookies.org. This will enable you to access instruction on managing the Cookies. Keep in mind that we are not responsible for the content of external websites and by disabling cookies you will not be able to enjoy all the features of our website. Please note that if you do not allow TonyBet to store Necessary Cookies on your system, you will not be able to use Our Services. We are sorry for that, but it is vital to Our system to work properly.